Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Celebrity couples that don't make me want to claw my eyes out with dull forks.

(...as opposed to the wildly popular option of sharp forks.)

I would really like to see Valentine's Day 2, People Who Don't Suck with this cast of real-life couples...

Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman
They double date with Amy Poehler and Will Arnett.* Also, you probably know Nick Offerman from Parks and Recreation, but he also played Bo (Jackson's brother) on Gilmore Girls. You know...the one who thought Loralei was a nympho...he came into town for the double baptism?

Because I don't think they're the type of couple that does duets for their friends at parties. No seriously, click that link.

Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy
Because if she was being held in a Thai prison under false drug trafficking charges, he'd find a way to get her out of it.

Ione Skye and Ben Lee
TMZ reports: He gave her his heart, and she gave him a pen.

Anna Faris and Chris Pratt
I have a love/hate relationship with Anna Faris, but anyone who is good enough for Bright Abbott is good enough for me.

Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen
You know the scene in Wedding Crashers where Isla Fisher and Vince Vaughn meet and dance up a storm? I feel like she and Sacha Baron Cohen would do that in real life.

Samantha Bee and Jason Jones
Yep, they're married. With a kid. I bet Jon Stewart baby-sits for them.

*Not included in this list because, come on, they're just a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment