Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sarah! You look skinny! You should eat a sandwich!


What is Yo Gabba Gabba?
Yo Gabba Gabba is an awesome Nick Jr. show for preschoolers that artfully toes the line between blow-my-brains-hip-and-fun and acid-trip-unmarked-van-creepy.

What celebrities love Yo Gabba Gabba?
All celebrities love Yo Gabba Gabba, especially Brad Pitt, who dressed up as DJ Lance Rock for Halloween.

What can Yo Gabba Gabba teach ME?
Everything. My favorite lessons are "Don't bite your friends," and "Eating noodles is fun." Plus, Elijah Wood taught me how to do the marionette.





I like television, but I LOVE music. Can Yo Gabba Gabba give me what I need, or will it too kill the radio star?
The Aquabats, the Ting Tings, YGG has it all. Biz Markie (Oh, baby, you got what I need, but you say he's just a friend) even teaches you to beatbox! Nope. Not shitting you.

But, WHAT ABOUT AMY SEDARIS?
Yep, she guest starred on YGG too. She played Jerri Blank, playing the Tooth Fairy, playing the main character in the next sixth months of my nightmares. It was awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment