Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dear Duggar Family, Part 2

Question. Where do you get your energy? Your OB/GYN even looks tired. Is it from the tater tot casserole? It must be.
Question. Why was the suggestion of "Juanita" not taken seriously for your 18th child? You picked Jordyn-Grace Makiya, and you won't consider "Juanita" or "Juicyfruit?"
Question. Why don't I have a light-up wall in my home like in that hospital?
Question. Why is lap-sitting acceptable, but kissing is not? Where is the line, people?
Question. How do you keep track of all of them? Every episode I see a child I've never seen before because there simply isn't time to get all of them on camera in 45 minutes. And there are like 8 boys that look exactly the same. PLUS, they all have similar names and dress in the same outfits. I don't get it- Mrs. Weasley can't even tell her kids apart...and she's MAGIC.

Whenever you get a chance to answer them is fine.

P.S. Don't think I didn't notice those matching shirts AGAIN, Josh and Anna.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Jesus gives me energy. Whenever I feel tired, Jesus gives me a spiritual Red Bull.
    2. Look, if it were up to me all the kids would be named Jim-Bob Jr. and Jichelle Jr. for simplicity's sake. But we let the kids vote and pick the name because let's face, they're the ones who will be raising this baby.
    3. You don't have a light-up wall because my children beat the living day-lights (PUN!) out of the only existing model, and we don't believe in science so we also destroyed the blueprints for all subsequent models and designs.
    4. Let me answer your question with a question...What would Jesus do? Answer: not make-out with his creepy female doppelganger girlfriend until marriage.
    5. I don't keep track of them. Your guess is as good as mine as to who's who. We name them and dress them similarly so that when I do mess it up I can blame my forgetfulness on everyone looking/being practically identical. Like I said, GOD is my best friend and He can't even help a sister keep track of everyone.

    ReplyDelete