Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hey now, hey now, this is what dreams are made of...



Although the cast of When in Rome has me drooling all over my keyboard, I fear it will, in fact, be an hour and 40 minute long reminder that Kristen Bell is not actually Veronica Mars.

P.S. Dear Mr. or Ms. Casting Director, I felt dirty when Alexis Dziena (Bell's character's sister) was being all sexy in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and now she's playing a bride? That gives me a weird this-should-be-illegal feeling, and, oh hey, the only physical similarity she has with Bell is her height. K THANX.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I know exactly what you mean! I had to imdb her after watching Nick&Norah. Still can't believe she's older than me... by 4 years! Did she get Botox when she was 12 or something?

    ReplyDelete