Thursday, December 10, 2009

This Just In: MTV NOT a Hellmouth...



Y'know, I lost my faith in MTV a long time ago due to their horrific programming that rarely includes actual music. Alexa Chung made me pause and reconsider this stance over the summer, but all her good work was quickly undone by Jersey Shore and the fact that The Hills has been picked up for ANOTHER SEASON. However, it turns out that MTV will start playing old Buffy, the Vampire Slayer episodes in the new year, beginning with an 18-hour marathon on New Year's Day. It's a slow climb to decency, MTV, but you're off on the right foot.

I'm almost positive that I have a signed copy of the photo above somewhere in my house...if only I knew where.


1 comment:

  1. Did you look on the ceiling above your bed? And that New Year's Day would be perfect if you threw in some pepperoni pizza rolls.

    ReplyDelete