Thursday, August 20, 2009

Party in the city where the heat is on...



So, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian have officially taken Miami, and I must say, I wasn't blown away by the episode I saw.  Unlike Keeping Up with the Kardashians, their new show has no Kendall, no Kylie, no brutal mocking and life-ruining of Kris or Robert, and no eye-rolling from Bruce Jenner.  It was mostly just Kim and Khloe bitching at each other.  Uh, no thanks.

The show did have its entertaining moments, though.  For instance, Khloe has a new radio show with a super-cool co-host.  After their first show, they get drunk and make out, and then she brings it up on air during their next show.

Now, in recent news, we've learned that Kourt's got a bun in her G.E. trivection oven*.  So, I think my best bet is to start watching this show during the second season (that we all know it will get picked up for), in which there's a good chance of hearing things like, "You've got a baby!  In a bar..."

A note on the picture above:  I have never seen anything so Photoshopped in my whole life, and I regularly Photoshop myself into pictures of Robert Pattinson.  Does the reflection in the boat window even make any sense?

* This baby was created through a combination of Kourtney's eggs, the heat of Miami, and the third heat (which will allow the baby to mature five times faster than conventional babies): her mother's intense desire to have anything that will fit into little kid clothes (except a monkey).

1 comment:

  1. Is her baby daddy the Vice President of East Coast Television and Microwave Oven Programming? And why are you surprised a show called Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami involves mostly Kourtney and Khloe?

    ReplyDelete